- Occasionally, the g7+ host interns (students and recent graduates) and provide the the opportunity to gain direct and practical work experience on peacebuilding and statebuilding and to learn about the role of multilateralism in the current geopolitical situation.
- Turn your internship into gaining valuable hands-on global work experience as you will encounter with some of the inspiring leaders of g7+ member countries, adding that to your resume will make you stand out in the crowd.
- Students or graduates who are interest in doing internship with us, can submit their application by emailing at email@example.com and we will notify you when we have a space available. Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function that you’re applying for.
- Outside your internship, you will have time to explore Timor-Leste’s vibrant culture, clear rainforest and beautiful beaches that have yet to be tarnished by tourist. Atauro Island offers world class diving and snorkelling on its fantastic reefs. Recent research shows Atauro Island has the highest diversity of reef fish and coral species of anywhere on earth – a perfect destination to spend your summer.
- We have hosted interns from many Universities in Timor-Leste and including from Overseas such as Columbia University in New York, and you can be the next one.